Tuesday, June 16 – Incoming Freshman Athletic Info Night 6:30 in CHS Gym
Wednesday, June 17 – CHS Fall Athlete Assembly, 2:30 in CHS Gym
Fall Sports Start Dates: Please visit athletic schedule for exact times and locations
August 24 – JV/V Football (Grades 10-12).
August 27 – All other Fall Sports
August 31 – Freshman Football
Welcome to another season of Lion athletics! As we prepare for the upcoming Athletic Season, it is important that each student and parent complete the necessary required information for active participation.
This registration will provide us with important student and parent consent information as well as user fee payment.
June 16: On-Line Registration Opens
- Football Players must register NOW in order to receive equipment
- All other Fall sports must register prior to August 14
Please read and follow these steps carefully to be fully registered.
· Athlete MUST have physical exam dated within thirteen months of the start of each season.
· Per state law and the MIAA, physical examinations that expire result in immediate ineligibility until a new physical examination has taken place.
· Physical examinations must be performed by a duly registered physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner.
WILL NOT be allowed to participate without having a physical examination in
Step 2: Athletes and Guardians are required to
· Access Athletic Handbook on the left side of the Athletics web page
· Read the Athletic Handbook.
· Complete State Mandated Concussion Procedures and Paperwork carefully.
· Access Athletic Registration on left side of Athletics web page.
· Sign In to eSchool (if your child has not participated in a CHS sport, see below **)
· Click on top tab Registrations
After completing ALL steps 1 through 3 of the registration and payment
process, the athlete can participate fully in the Chelmsford High School