Library Media Services
Welcome to the Chelmsford High School Library. If you need help with finding eBooks, audiobooks, articles, or videos, then please contact the librarian by email.
Ask a librarian about how to use Padcaster with a green screen. You can create videos and take pictures with one of our green screens.
Chelmsford High School Library’s Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headsets being used by Students
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for study, reading, and the pursuit and creation of knowledge.
- Provide equitable access to professional services.
- Maintain virtual and physical resources that are current and relevant in support of the Common Core Curriculum State Standards, the school community, and pursuits of individual learners.
- Teach and encourage access, critical evaluation, and communication of information from many sources, including the Internet, subscription databases, and books in all formats.
- Promote connections with reading.
- Make current technologies available to all students and staff.
- Require the ethical use of information.
- Shape responsible digital citizens.