Library Media Services
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for study, reading, and the pursuit and creation of knowledge.
- Provide equitable access to professional services.
- Maintain virtual and physical resources that are current and relevant in support of the Common Core Curriculum State Standards, the school community, and pursuits of individual learners.
- Teach and encourage access, critical evaluation, and communication of information from many sources, including the Internet, subscription databases, and books in all formats.
- Promote connections with reading.
- Make current technologies available to all students and staff.
- Require the ethical use of information.
- Shape responsible digital citizens.