BEST Vacation Spot
- Pick a vacation spot in the continental United States that would make a great vacation spot for you and your family to learn about U.S. history.
- Disney World or Universal Studios, etc. is NOT considered a historical place for this project.
- Research the historical significance about some of the sites in your place.
- Decide on at least 3 historical sites to see in your chosen location. These could include museums, monuments, buildings, parks, etc.
- Write up your information.
- You have a choice of the genre: Informative, Persuasive, Narrative
- Note: You cannot pick Massachusetts!
Use the following sites to help you with your research: