HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD
To make the registration process go smoothly and quickly, families need to have the following to register their child:
- Parent or Guardian Driver's License
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record & Physical Examination (within 1 year of entrance to school or 30 days after)
- Updated immunizations covering the following: diphtheria (5 doses), pertussis (5 doses), tetanus (5 doses; Td booster grade 7), mumps-rubella-measles (2 doses), polio (4 doses), varicella (2 doses, OR, Dr. documentation of chicken pox), hepatitis B (3 doses), and certificate of lead poisoning. If additional immunizations are needed prior to the beginning of school, a copy of the complete immunization record which meets state requirements must be provided prior to school entrance.
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of home ownership (a copy of your mortgage statement), OR a purchase and sale agreement, OR a signed lease agreement OR a notarized Affidavit Supporting Residence document with the homeowner’s real estate tax bill.
- Utility Bill with Name & Address
- Current gas, electricity, cable or current lease or mortgage -- received in last 30 days in name of legal parent or guardian registering a student.
- If the student is entering High School, transcripts from their previous school.
Once this checklist is complete, you are ready to enroll your child.
ALL DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
Kindergarten Age Information: To be eligible for kindergarten enrollment, your child must be 5 by August 31.