KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
School registration for all children entering kindergarten next year and all first graders not currently enrolled in a Chelmsford kindergarten will take place on:
April 24, 2018; 10am-2pm
April 25, 2018; 3pm-7pm
at the School Administration Office, 230 North Road, Chelmsford, MA.Student Registration InformationChildren entering kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2018. Students entering first grade must be 6 years of age on or before August 31, 2018.At the time of registration, parents are required to present the following documentation:
ALL DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license or valid Massachusetts ID with current address (required for identification).
- Written documentation of 'proof of residency', ie: proof of home ownership (a copy of your mortgage statement), OR a purchase and sale agreement, OR a signed lease agreement, OR a notarized 'Affidavit Supporting Residence' document with the homeowner's real estate tax bill;
- Utility bill with name and address;
- A copy of the child's birth certificate and a physical examination within one year of entrance to school or within 30 days after school entry;
- Certificate of lead poisoning and updated immunizations.