Now Registering for 2019 Spring Courses and Trips!
To register for our Spring courses and trips please go to the link below. You will be directed to create a new family account and then you will be ready to register.
Locations: Classes are held at Chelmsford High School (CHS), 200 Richardson Road, North Chelmsford, MA, on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the Chelmsford Community Education Center (CommEd Center), 170 Dalton Road. Chelmsford, MA.Registration: Registration closes one week prior to the start of each class. There are no registratons accepted on the first night of class/no walk ins accepted. There are no discounts given for one - night classes and seminars. A $10 discount is given to senior citizens age 60 and over for courses only ( no trip discount).REFUND POLICY:
• Class fees and tuition are refundable if there is insufficient enrollment.
• A Full (100%) Refund will be given for cancellations more than 15 days prior to the class start date, less a $10 processing fee.
• A Full (100%) Credit will be given for cancellations 8–15 days prior to the class start date.
• Credits expire one year from date of issue.
• NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be given for cancellations 7 days or less prior to start date.
- Music Lessons may have different refund policies.
Attention NO classes on: April 16, 17, 18, May 27
Trips: To register for trips please go to ChelmsfordCommunityEd.com to create an online account and register for trips.